See Raildriver In Action

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by paul.pavlinovich, Dec 17, 2020.

1. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

rdtsw2.PNG

RailDriver enabled for me this morning if you would like to see it in action, I've done a very brief run on Isle of Wight you can see it on YouTube https://youtu.be/xOpF9d6PmPA my early thoughts are that apart from being a little bit twitchy its really good and will amp up the game play and immersion tremendously. I'm hoping to never use keyboard and mouse again. I found a couple of things I think you can't do but that might be because I've not properly explored the buttons. We need a way to print the button configuration or a PDF manual with the configuration if you're listing DoveTail. Now I need to find my templates I made for another simulator so I can type out the buttons to print and slide into the overlay on the machine.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the vid...it's certainly a nice bit of kit that raildriver and good to see it is getting proper support for those who own one.

Just a bit of friendly feedback...maybe for future videos turn down the in-game volume a bit or bump up your voice volume as the mixing was a bit off in this one as I could hardly hear you talk while you were in motion

• Like Like x 1
  3. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I'm happy for all those who have waited so long for raildriver support in TSW.

• Like Like x 2
  4. paul.pavlinovich

paul.pavlinovich Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip :). I normally record photography workshops so am not used to having competing sounds. You're absolutely right that I need more balance in the audio.

5. bsrdj

bsrdj Member

I had raildriver about a year. got it for run 8 and now TSW2 its working nice. good start DTG;)

6. subwayvaughn

subwayvaughn Active Member

I'm giving this a go with my rail driver this weekend. Thanks for the video.

7. davidh0501

davidh0501 Well-Known Member

Mine needs a good dusting first.
    Been stuck under a sofa bed for a while.
    Plus I’ll have to print out a new set of labels
    Excellent Christmas present.
    Thanks Dtg.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020