Other Seh Rainham To Changing Cross Isn’t Real

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Trixy1016112, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Trixy1016112

Trixy1016112 New Member

SEH Rainham to London changing cross is not real it is in irl Rainham to Luton but there is no tameslink so I guess?

2. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist Well-Known Member

You mean St Pancras? And you answered your own question really

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

There's no Rainham to STP service either. All services which start at Rainham (P0) are Thameslink services which run to either Luton or St Albans City via London Bridge and London Blackfriars
    The Charing Cross services used to start at Gillingham and were run by Southeastern using 465s, but these stopped when Thameslink took over the route as above.

The STP services are Southeastern Highspeed and either start at Faversham, Ramsgate or are "loop" services which start and end at STP going via Faversham, Ramsgate and Ashford (or the reverse)

4. Hiro Protagonist

Hiro Protagonist Well-Known Member

Figured as much, but at least Rainham and STP are both on the SEH line covered by SEHS, whereas neither Luton nor Charing Cross are (yes I know that the PIS will show terminus stations even if they aren't in the part of the route covered in-game)

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Personally I prefer that the destinations in game are actual from the timetable, so Rainham to CHX would be as wrong as the ones which go from Faversham to Dartford in the middle of the day