PC Seh Tunnels

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Cramnor, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Cramnor

Cramnor Well-Known Member

So I just downloaded the patch, started up SEH being very excited, and then this right out of St. Pancras:
    TSW2_1613496190_00.png
    TSW2_1613496241_00.png
    Did I miss-read the patch notes? The light in the tunnels has not been fixed it seems like, the cab is still too bright when in the beginning of the tunnel (first screenshot), and there are still sections with gaps where light shines in, the rails are strangely illuminated and there are these white fireflies all over the place (second screenshot) :(

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. Jordanb123

Jordanb123 Member

Is the "firefly" issue fixed where it would appear there are lots of bright white dots in the tunnel. As for this I have no idea how it could be missed in testing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. xblackwolf90

xblackwolf90 Well-Known Member

Yep, same here. The tunnels seem better but there are still issues like this remaining in some areas.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

Also for me..... The two gauges have now been illuminated but only the dials seem to be visible. I'm finding it pretty much impossible to see the actual needle move around the gauge?

• Like Like x 2
  5. anarchy99

anarchy99 Well-Known Member

As stated in the End of year Q&A stream, Southeastern High Speed is the most played route released in 2021
    EndofyearQnA.png

It evidently will be really appreciated by many of the player base to see a fix for the day light inside the cab when in the tunnels. These screenshots are taken today (NYE), 10.5 months after release of this DLC.
    TSW2_1640972309_00.png

These gauges are not correctly illuminated as the needle is not visible.
    TSW2_1640971850_00.png

For the consideration of those on console, it will also benefit the player experience if this PC mod or similar work by DTG could be officially implemented.
    https://www.trainsimcommunity.com/m...1407-southeastern-highspeed-fence-enhancement

Thank you.

• Like Like x 1