Sehs - Emergency Brake Applying Around 6-8 Miles From Ebsfleet

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by rhysrobinson336, Sep 4, 2022.

1. rhysrobinson336

rhysrobinson336 Member

Whenever I take start driving any 395 service from Ashford that has arrived from the portal into Ashford admins start driving it towards St. Pancras the emergency brake applies around 8 to 6 miles before I arrive at Ebbsfleet Intl. This always happens when waiting for a 395 to spawn in from the portal and then taking it over to drive it to St Pancras. If I start in the train, this never happens. It only happens with the ones that spawn in from the portal.

To repeat this spawn in at Ashford Intl at 14:30 and wait around for the 14:42 Javelin to arrive and take over when it stops and drive the service as normal and then the emergency brake applies around 8 to 6 miles before Ebbsfleet. This happens with the all the safety systems on and also with AWS/TPWS switched off. This never happens if you spawn in driving the train.
    The weather preset I used every time is the light clouds preset with dynamic weather on in August.

Does anyone else experience this?

This also happens with the charity special javelin if you let it spawn in from the portal at Dartford. The emergency brake applies at the signal at Ebbsfleet where the power changeover happens going towards St Pancras because with the charity special it doesn’t stop at Ebbsfleet when it’s on its way to St Pancras from Rochester.

I am playing on Xbox Series X

2. rhysrobinson336

rhysrobinson336 Member

I think I just figured out what the problem is. It is the vigilance pedal in the train that automatically undresses as if I have just stood up from the drivers seat when I’m just driving the train as normal. The way to reset it before the emergency brake kicks in is to just simply press the b button on the controller.
    The vigilance pedal that is pressed when you sit in the drivers seat shouldn’t just reset on its own when you are sat in the drivers seat driving the train.