Sehs - Loading/shunting Problems/questions

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mancunian#7861, Aug 21, 2021.

1. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

Hi guys. Well having finally managed to get moving with my class 66 loco, part of my 'challenge' is to reverse and stop down a siding - getting familar vibes from SPG here! :) Only problem now I have is that I have to reverse, stop and unhook some wagons but in SPG it was a matter of press M to get to the main map, use mouse 1 to check/set points correctly and BINGO ... but (there's that but again! lol) that's not working with this loco or scenario ... I can get to the map by pausing, going to map then full map but not change points from there! I've checked the settings/controls but map isn't listed there! I'm starting to wish 66 hadn't been included as part of timetable mode at all now! It's apparently from ECW and not SEHS at all so ... :mad:

So can anyone kindly help please? The manual for SEHS obviously doesn't help with this loco so it's about as useful as a chocolate teapot or an ashtray on a motorcycle! :D

2. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

Just press "9".

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. mancunian#7861

Thank you very much HH. Much appreciated. I really wish this 'scenario' wasn't included with SEHS considering SPG is included as part of TSW2 anyway. I know some people like these kinds of cargo scenarios. I'm doing them (Yes disappointingly there are at least another 2 to come after this one) simply to complete everything. Anyway once again, thanks. I've had enough for one morning so I'll go back to it later. :)

4. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

I've never used the "M" key though. Also I believe you can use the map in pause menu, but it will only take effect after you resume the game. Maybe that was changed recently?

5. mancunian#7861

To be honest with you, it's been ages since I last played SPG so maybe it was 9 not M. Actually I was suprised to see all the points were set correctly when I went back in after writing the first message so maybe you're right about that. I prefer to do it with 9 but hadn't seen it listed in the settings/options for gameplay/loco. Anyway I'll see how I get on later when I go back to it.

Once again thanks, HH.