PC Sehs - Loading/shunting Problems/questions

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by mancunian#7861, Aug 21, 2021.

1. mancunian#7861

mancunian#7861 Active Member

Still playing this first scenario under timetable mode, as it were .... now THIS HAPPENS?!!

upload_2021-8-21_16-55-0.png

I hope people can see that ok. Basically I pulled into that siding after picking up 5 wagons then have been told to reverse to my next place - possibly to hook up to more wagons? So my question is this .... who is this AI idiot who has pulled in right behind me as shown in white? I went up to look and she's not hooked up to me but seems to have no intention to move her big rear end away so what am I supposed to do, *PUSH* her all the way back?! Crazy. It didn't matter so much earlier when she seemed to be following me as I was infront but certainly there's no need for road rag ... erm rail rage, surely? :cool:

2. mancunian#7861

Please tell me there's a workaround for this? Gonna have to go back to last checkpoint then I recon. :(

3. mancunian#7861

tsw2 image.png So, after restarting, I was getting along just fine until this AO decided to come up behind me - so once again, I can't continue as I have to go back but I'm blocked from doing so! :(

What's going on DTG - timetable error? AI error? Either way this SE HS add-on has been fraught with errors of one kind or another since I bought it. Such a shame because other than all the problems, I like it. :(

BTW in the image, I'm the engine at the bottom of the screen. The long one you can see is the AI twat and you can see my destination in the far ground centre. Twice on the trot now! :(