PlayStation Sehs - Really Good!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by TS_trainspotter, Feb 7, 2021.

1. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

I decided to start with 5P07 0603 ECS Rochester-Rainham, than I went on with 2L08 0630 Rainham-Gravesend, I got off and I waited for a train in the opposite direction, which was supposed to be 0716 Gravesend-Rainham, but another one arrived first: 0719 (from Gravesend) St Pancras-Faversham, which I did not take. My train (0716 stopping) is now 5+ minutes late and has been overtaken by another service. I really appreciate this thing, because it's now my task to reduce the delay and bring the train to Rainham, where I'll be changing ends and return to Gravesend. Very well done DTG!

Edit: timings

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

Update: it's 0739 and my train showed up :o I was thinking if it would ever come. PS: I'm now nearly 25 minutes late, and it seems like this train (2P91) is run by the same stock of 2L08: it still shows me the prompt "exit the train" on this trainset, and the lights and trainset number are set the same way I had set them before.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
  3. dan5324

dan5324 Active Member

That’s lucky and unusual. Usually when trains in this game run so late they just “die” won’t move unless you move them yourself. The whole map usually becomes gridlocked.

• Like Like x 1