Sehs Sectional Appendices

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by atpyatt, Feb 5, 2021.

1. atpyatt

atpyatt Well-Known Member

I always find it much more interesting to drive with the HUD off and fortunately with these you can; without spending ages trying to memorise the route.

These are the official Network Rail Sectional Appendices and it's a credit to DTG that the track and speed limit placement is sufficiently accurate to be able to drive the route from the real life document.

They cover the route from Gravesend to Faversham, you don't really need them on the CTRL section and for whatever reason that section isn't in the public domain I believe.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
    • Helpful Helpful x 4
  2. pugsnotdrugs

pugsnotdrugs New Member

3. tbaac

tbaac Well-Known Member

Thanks for that atpyatt. When I've had a coffee I'll try and work out how to use them :)
    pugsnotdrugs, thanks. That looks like its a paid product? Is it useful? What sort of instructions are they, route details?

4. RobSkip

RobSkip Well-Known Member

The CTRL sectional appendix is not Network Rail's to give, they do not own the infrastructure. While a full sectional appendix is not available, the Register of Infrastructure is in the public domain, and does provide accurate information on speeds, mostly on page 54.

HS1 Section 2 Register of Infrastructure.pdf (whatdotheyknow.com)

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. pugsnotdrugs

pugsnotdrugs New Member