Selling Tsw2 Add On In Playstation Store In Japan

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by satoru#3751, Sep 14, 2022.

1. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

I’m a Japanese fan of TSW game. I have PlayStation 4 andI playing TSW2 which is not support Japanese. But now I found TSW3 Selling in PlayStation store in Japan. I bought deluxe version of TSW3, And I was thrilled with announcements about TSW2 can play add on I wanted to play. But after the start of selling add on in Japan.I found that I can not buy from the site I asked for whether I have Chance to purchase add on in Japan on twitter’s.But DTG staff on twitters that I could purchase soon. Without telling me the date they are going to sell it add on in the future.
    I found there are many TSW fans in Japan and Even TSW3 are selling in Japanese PlayStation store. Information I can get about add on and other information is very little. I wish that you could give us could give us more information about this game. It is such a great game, it is a pitty that Asian TSW have less information than Europe and American TSW fans

• Like Like x 1
  2. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

The DLC of TSW2 is coming in parts to TSW3. Some DLC has been released this week and some will be released next week. You will have all the DLC by the end of September

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

Yes I know that. Problem is I’m a Japanese and PlayStation can not let us purchase from PlayStation store in UK or USA. I can only buy from the PlayStation store in Japan. What you are telling me is scheduled things in UK only that why I feel stressed

4. antwerpcentral

antwerpcentral Well-Known Member

I misunderstood. I thought TSW2 was also available in Japanese store. So disregard what I said. Glad to hear TSW3 did make it to Japan. I hope they will be releasing DLC as well in Japan soon.

5. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

6. FredElliott

FredElliott Well-Known Member

こんにちは! はじめまして

I am in a similar situation to you. I would like to play 電車でGO! but unfortunately it has never been released in the west or localised to English.

It is possible to create a UK PS account and use it on a Japanese PS4 or PS5. My normal account is a UK one, but I also have a Japanese account that I sometimes use to purchase content from the Japanese PSN store. I can try to explain the process for you? You would need to have the ability to purchase PSN UK wallet top-ups.

• Like Like x 1
  7. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

8. DTG JD

DTG JD Director of Community Staff Member

This is something we plan to do, but it is likely to be later this year.

Quick note: the Add-ons available won't be language-supported for Japanese.

9. FredElliott

satoru#3751 I can see you replied to my post (and a previous one by another person), but your message was blank - only the message you quoted was there. Are you able to add a new post instead of replying? This may resolve the issue for you.

upload_2022-9-14_17-44-53.png

10. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

Sorry I’m not familiar with this yet. Sorry to make you confusing.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  11. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

Thank you for kind reply. I think that is a easier way for me to get the add on I want to buy, but for now I want wait until DTG is going to sell the add on in Japan or not.

12. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

Thank you for reply. I’m enjoying your game very much and it’s seems there’s a lot of fun in Japan.
    I don’t mind add on is not supporting Japanese.
    Just I want to say to you that we Japanese want to have more information about add on and things you are announcing in your website. All the information on your site are seems not covering Asian TSW fans. But I’m looking forward for the add on can buy from PlayStation store in Japan soon.

• Like Like x 3
  13. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

I read the update article and I’m wondering this update includes selling add on in PlayStation store in Japan?

14. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

I found the article on the net regarding creating my account in UK PlayStation store. I made the account in UK but I can’t buy the add on inside the game. I found it in the PlayStation store. I haven’t tried it yet but I can buy from the store,but not in the TSW3. I wonder this is correct or not.

15. FredElliott

There is a risk that the UK DLC may not work with the JP version of the game. It is something to be aware of. You may need to buy the UK version of the game.

If you sign in to the UK PS account on your Playstation, and then start the game on the UK account, are the add ons available to buy inside TSW3?

If you do want to try buying one, it would be best to select a cheap add on. If it doesn't work, Sony will not help, and no refund! But if you do want to try, I recommend choosing a lower cost DLC like "Island Line 2022". Or you could wait for discounts. They happen occasionally.

頑張って!

16. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

Thank you for reply. I think I just leave it for now and wait what DTG do next. Thank you for the advice. How do you know Japanese?

• Like Like x 1
  17. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

I bought the add on from the UK playstation store. I couldn’t wait till add on release in Japan.
    I tried to buy it by credit card but PlayStation store needs to enter address in UK. I tried to put my English teacher’s home address but didn’t work,so I checked the article how to make a account in UK,and found the site selling the PlayStation store card for UK.and I bought the card from there and bought the add on I wanted to play. It’s worked perfectly on my PlayStation 4.
    Thank you for your kindness and I hope you are enjoying the TSW3 too.

• Like Like x 2
  18. FredElliott

Sorry for delayed reply.

You're very welcome. Unfortunately I do not know Japanese, but I would like to! I had one or two lessons when I was in school as a child. I only learned very basic words such as greetings and thank you, and basics about honorifics. I thought it would be nice to greet you in Japanese in my posts using Google Translate for the Kanji/Hiragana (not sure which it is). Your English language skill is also very good.
    Excellent! 私はあなたのために非常に満足しています!I was going to suggest using a website like cdkeys.com for buying wallet funds, as they sell to international customers. I'm glad the UK account worked for you. I was worried that you might have to buy the UK edition of TSW3.

The only thing to ensure is that you keep the UK account registered on your PS4. If you delete it, you won't be able to use the DLC anymore. You do not need to log in to the account, but if you ever have to delete the DLC (maybe because an update fails to install) you would need to log in to the UK account to download it again. I hope that makes sense!

I don't actually own TSW3 yet as I am waiting for the release on Blu-Ray disc, but hopefuly that will be soon. I hope you enjoy your new route!

さとるさん、ありがとうございます!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
  19. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

Thank you for your help. I thought you might be a Japanese living in UK. I used to live in UK,totally 8years. 4years in Scotland and 4years in London. I think you will be surprised by the quality of the image I sometimes confuse whether it is CG or real thing. I think I’m going to keep the UK account as it is. Then I can buy other add on too.
    And once again thank you for your advice. It’s was a break through for me that I thought I would not be able to play the add ons when I was playing the TSW series on PS4. Old one has not been sold in Japan,but I could buy the oversea version of TSW2 I was feeling stressful when I see the loading screen with new add on are on sale.

20. kekanha#4892

kekanha#4892 Active Member

You onli have a chance. Is make a friend of a european or american coutry and ask him to make a new usuary. Buy the game. (Made a transfer of the money to by dlc of tsw 2 to that usuary. After in japan you activ the european usuari like the principal, and if you have buy the tsw 3 with the japaneese usuary you now have all the game. But you need someone with your confiance on the european or american country. Hope you understand.

21. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

Sorry for late reply I found the solution for it already thank you for your advice

22. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

I’ve been checking the PlayStation store every day, but add on haven’t appeared yet. I’ve got the add on which I want by kind person on this forum.
    Can I have update of when I can buy add on in Japan or not.

23. DTG JD

I don't have an update at the moment. I wouldn't expect it until later this year.

24. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

Ok but please let Asian fans know when we can purchase the add on please.

25. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

Hello I bought a new loco add from PlayStation store in Japan. I’m wondering can I buy the old add ons from PlayStation store in Japan later?

26. DTG JD

That would be the plan - my message above still applies though.

27. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

Ok then I better not say about this and give you trouble. But please let us know when it is available in Japan.

28. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

I found that I could buy Bakerloo silver rolling stock in PlayStation store in Japan. But can not buy the Bakerloo line map add on in PlayStation store in Japan. Can Japanese PlayStation TSW3 fans will be able to purchase map add ons later this year?

29. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

I found some of add ons started to on sale in PlayStation Store in Japan. I’m very excited that I don’t need to use credit card anymore.

30. DTG JD

That's great to hear. Hope you enjoy! I imagine the team will roll more out as time goes on.

31. satoru#3751

satoru#3751 Member

Thank you for your kind reply. I’m looking forward for the rest of add on to sell in Japan soon and thank you for your efforts to able to make fans in Japan to enjoy more of TSW3.