Senario Ideas That Could Be Added

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by drnicktgm#1259, Apr 17, 2021.

?
  1. Yes that's a great idea

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Sorry but no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. drnicktgm#1259

drnicktgm#1259 Well-Known Member

I have an great idea how TSW could get interesting scenarios, that everyone would like for example Holiday Scenarios, for example at Easter there could be an scenario, upload_2021-4-17_20-36-46.png
    where players have to find Easter eggs on stations or in the train and drive around to find all the Eggs, to get an reward, for example an custom livery and decoration for the Train like for example some Easter decoration, another season that comes into my mind would be Christmas, upload_2021-4-17_20-37-24.png there it could be that the Driver has to drive threw a huge snowstorm and try to bring the passengers on time to the final destination, and on the way players have to find Christmas presents and other Christmas things so that Christmas can get saved, maybe you have also some ideas what there could also be added as some cool scenarios! Do you have any more cool suggestions about scenarios that could be added?

• Like Like x 1
  2. neilwatson2007

neilwatson2007 Member

On NTP I'd like there to be a diesel with four coaches doing the Manchester to Leeds stopper with swapping ends when you get to the end of the service

• Like Like x 1