Service Mode A.i. Breakdown

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by 410nick, Apr 26, 2018.

1. 410nick

410nick Member

Not sure if anyone noticed but its ruining my game experience on Xbox One. The issue wasnt there before the first patch but everytime I complete a service, I get the mission complete summary screen. I'll exit the cab of the train become a passenger for another service and the original train I was driving will remain at the station even after its scheduled departure. This will hold up other A.I. trains needing to use the platform. Now what happens is that I have to go sit in the cab of the train that I want to be a passenger in and then I'll get the prompt message of do I want to quit using the service I already completed to take over the current service. Pretty much the option to let the A.I. take over whatever service you're using has disappeared and I have to quit service mode just to load back in as a passenger. This is a bit frustrating on the most part because I shouldn't have to keep quitting to change roles, plus the loading screens already takes ages.

2. pschlik

pschlik Well-Known Member

Humm...this has always been a bit buggy with GWE trains. At the end of the service, I would try getting into and then out of the other cab, as sometimes at the end of services the game won't let the AI take over until you get out of the cab...but then it checks the wrong cab. So if you just step into the other cab and step out again, the game should realize you left the train and then let the AI take over.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 410nick

410nick Member

Thanks I'll give it a try