Xbox Several Bugs In Mp36ph-3c "baby Bullet" Training

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by dreampage, Aug 23, 2020.

1. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

"Unlock Doors" objectives:

There are two stations we need to stop at and open the doors. However, this objective doesn't complete when passenger boarding is finished. The circle at the top left only turns green, but it still says "Unlock doors", and doesn't progress to "Close doors". This wasn't the case in TSW 2020. This error applies at both stations in this training module.

"Stop at location" icon not in line with the new HUD:

When the "Stop at location" objective comes up, it shows the old icon (the circle with a star in it) instead of the TSW 2 HUD equivalent, which is an arrow pointing to a target of sorts. The two icons are almost below each other which looks off and don't make any sense this way. I think the tutorial icon should be changed and in line with the new HUD. This applies to all Preserved Collection training modules.

Sound mix on Peninsula Corridor:

I noticed the sound is not great on this Preserved Collection route. Firstly, the locomotives' sounds can barely be heard (this applies to both MP36PH-3C and F40PH-2CAT, the latter is almost completely silent while in the interior view). Secondly, the bells at the junctions can't be heard at all, while I remember them being featured prominently in the TSW 2020 original. I do think the sound mix is not good on this route.