Sherman Hil With Ac40 Layers?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Sam1525, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Sam1525

Sam1525 New Member

Do we get the ability to drive the Ac40 from Cane Creek at Sherman Hill?

2. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Not at the moment. The Simugraph setup for the brakes was changed and DTG is uncertain whether pre-Sherman-Hill rolling stock is compatible. It may happen down the line but you should assume it‘s not happening for now.

3. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Is it the change that originated from developing the steam engine simugraph? I wonder if it also resulted in some performance improvements, which is the reason they can finally include 100 car trains.

4. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Don‘t think so, but I don‘t know either way. Matt mentioned the independent brakes now applying on all locos as one of the changes instead of only the one you‘re in.

5. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Independent brakes work on driven loco formation even now. (Sand Pach, Clinchfield...)
    The brake change I see in preview stream is that Intial Reduction for Auto Brake is set to 84-85PSI (correct value), on SPG is initial reduction set to 80PSI. (from 1:47 in video)

6. Sam1525

Sam1525 New Member

I do not understand the technical things you all are talking about but hearing that this freight route comes again with 2 locos is a bit disappointed due to the amount of UP locos we already have in the game...