Sherman Hill Fps? Series X

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by vk56der6r, Feb 17, 2022.

1. vk56der6r

vk56der6r New Member

I am interested in buying the sherman hill dlc. I recently purchased the CRR route and enjoy it but am having issues with massive stuttering and fps drops specifically while using the F7 unfortunately (as its a beautiful model) and also in 3rd camera (like looking at them). Most other routes run ok most of the time (rush hour pack/LGV/Base). My question is, as im sensitive to fps drops, truthfully how are the FPS with sherman hill on series X? Im not interested in glitches and all that, that stuff is easy to find on the forum....but feel free if needed to let me know thanks.

2. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I've not really noticed it on Series X, but I use a monitor with VRR support so FPS drops are smoothed out by that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

The trick to Sherman Hill is to turn the Foliage Quality slider down to Low.

4. vk56der6r

vk56der6r New Member

Series x, no options unfortunately......just is what it is. I dislike that developers take all graphics option away when ported. At minimum a quality / performance option would be appreciated.

• Like Like x 3
  5. evolution33192

evolution33192 Member

I have SMH on series x, and I'm also picky on fps and agree with you about CRR. I would say it's about even with clinchfield, which is not particularly great.

It's really stupid that dtg only gave the option to series s players to turn off 4k, which makes a huge difference it fps and still looks good.

• Like Like x 1