PC Sherman Hill Service Ends 6yd From Red Signal

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rudolf, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

We were promised larger distances to signals as stop markers. This one is still very close (Journey, chapter 1, last drive).

20211126202644_1.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Sharon E

Sharon E Well-Known Member

Yep, and Matt said that he had instructed the scenario writers to not do that. If that is the 4th scenario in the initial Journey, I saw that and actually stopped short and crept up to the mark and was maybe 2 yards from the light.

3. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Yeah, though I believe you don't have to be exactly on it for it to register. On one run I was trying to crawl up to it, but accidentally stopped in front of it by like 5-10 meters or so and it counted and the service finished.

Will try it again sometime to see if it really is the case.

4. Lamplight

Lamplight Well-Known Member

Also just did this run and was quite annoyed once I saw the stop marker‘s position. It‘s 4 yards away from a red signal and requires an on-point stop. Stopping at any point before the marker - even if just a few feet away - will not count. I hope this‘ll be fixed soon and not be what awaits me every time I drive to Cheyenne.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jörgen Näslund

jörgen Näslund Well-Known Member

Its not real either. Most real engine driver in Us stops long way from signal

• Like Like x 2