Xbox Sherman Hill Timetable Bug?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by rhysrobinson336, Nov 27, 2021.

1. rhysrobinson336

rhysrobinson336 Member

Everytime I spawn in anywhere on Sherman Hill on foot, the trains that are running the usual timetable are all running 63mins early. For example I spawned at Laramie Yard at 9:10am and an intermodal train came and set off to Hermosa at 9:21am. When according to the timetable that exact service is supposed to start at 10:24am. Also there is an Autorack train after it. It’s supposed to begin at Laramie Yard At 10:37am. The Autorack train that started after the intermodal started at 9:34am instead of 10:37am. It’s also same with With Ethanol train that begins at Laramie Yard At 9:30am. It starts at 8:27am, so I am assuming this is same with all trains. When you spawn in on foot, all the timetabled services are running as shown just 63 minutes earlier than the timetable states. I proceeded to sit down in the Engineers seat of the Ethanol train and it states that it begins at 9:30am but it starts immediately as soon as I sit down and the signal change as if the train I have sat down in begins it’s timetabled Run. The only way a timetabled train runs at the time stated in the in-game table is if you spawn in with that service instead of on-foot. I noticed this because when I spawned at Laramie Yard on foot at 9:10am, the 9:30am Ethanol train never turned up, just the Intermodal And Autorack train I have mentioned which were 63mins early each.

This is on Xbox Series X

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021