Siemens Desiro Hc For Hrr

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by creeperblox2710, Jan 19, 2022.

1. creeperblox2710

creeperblox2710 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    462030 and 462018 on their way to Koblenz Hbf

• Information
    • Services
      • RE 1, RE 4, RE 6, RE 11
    • Layering
      • SKA, RRO
    • Why this Train?
    • Pictures
    Information
    The DB BR 462 (Siemens Desiro HC) is a Double-decker EMU built by Siemens for the Rhein-Ruhr-Express Project (RRX), Bwegt and soon for DB, Go Ahead and ODEG. These Trains are mostly seen in the South of Germany as well as in the West of Germany. These Trains have a maximum Speed of 160km/h. They're also equipped with PZB and ETCS.

Services
    These Trains operate the following services on the Routes that exist in TSW 2.
    Italic = Not in TSW 2

RE 1 Hamm (Westf) Hbf - Aachen Hbf (HRR, SKA)
    Goes via: Hamm – Dortmund – Bochum – Essen – Mülheim an der Ruhr – Duisburg – Düsseldorf Flughafen – Düsseldorf – Köln Messe/Deutz – Köln – Düren – Aachen

RE 4 Dortmund Hbf - Aachen Hbf (RRO)
    Goes via: Dortmund – Witten – Hagen – Ennepetal – Wuppertal – Düsseldorf – Neuss – Mönchengladbach – Erkelenz – Geilenkirchen – Herzogenrath – Aachen

RE 6 Minden - Köln/Bonn Flughafen (HRR)
    Goes via: Minden – Herford – Bielefeld – Gütersloh – Hamm – Dortmund – Bochum – Essen – Mülheim an der Ruhr – Duisburg – Düsseldorf Flughafen – Düsseldorf – Neuss – Köln – Köln/Bonn-Flughafen

RE 11 Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe - Düsseldorf Hbf (HRR)
    Goes via: Kassel-Wilhelmshöhe – Warburg – Altenbeken – Paderborn – Lippstadt – Soest – Hamm – Dortmund – Bochum – Essen – Mülheim an der Ruhr – Duisburg – Düsseldorf Flughafen – Düsseldorf

Layering
    As said before, if the Trains is gonna be a DLC for HRR, then they could Layer that train onto SKA and RRO, giving them the RE 1 and the RE 4 service.

Why this train?
    The Siemens Desiro HC would make a good addition to TSW 2 because it's a different operator and would be a new type of Double-decker Train.

Pictures
    [​IMG]

462002 and 462007 coupled together at Bochum Hbf

[​IMG]
    462029 and 462016 on their way from Wesel to Koblenz Hbf

[​IMG]
    462030 and 462028 on exiting Köln Hbf and making their way to Wesel

[​IMG]
    The 2nd Class interior of a 462

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
    • Like Like x 15
  2. creeperblox2710

creeperblox2710 Well-Known Member

Note that i don't know if DTG have confirmed if they aren't gonna add this train in here due to my around 4 months of inactivity.

• Like Like x 2
  3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Excellent idea and I did propose this for the Bochum-Hagen/Dortmund Via Witten and Hagen Vorhalle railway route. If automatic announcement are to be added to them these use Anna instead of the Doppelstockwagen DB BR425 Ingo Ruff voices.

• Like Like x 3
  4. ÐFG

ÐFG New Member

I Would love to see the Desiro HC. I don't know how hard would be to bring the RRX licensing. But I don't know, the 462 came recently to Zusi 3. If DTG go after, maybe could be possible.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. cadeshr6s

cadeshr6s Well-Known Member

We really need this train

• Like Like x 1
  6. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

The DTG version of this train will lack the Electronic Timetable therefore it's shutdown. If added That will work well for Hud less German route gameplay