PC Sifa Pedal/hotkey Doesn't Work On Dabpbzfa 766.0 Tutorial For Dresden

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by blazingsoup, Sep 30, 2021.

1. blazingsoup

blazingsoup Member

I'm not sure if this issue is present in the rest of the route, as I'm just starting this route, but it appears the SIFA pedal and hotkey doesn't work on the tutorial for the DABpbzfa 766.0 on Dresden, even though you can turn the SIFA system on.

2. sequencer2k16

sequencer2k16 Well-Known Member

This is normal in many introductions, just stick to the steps and don't fiddle with other buttons.
    Many functions can be activated but do not work because they are not part of the introduction.

3. Diegovo

Diegovo New Member

I have found that occasionally in the dosto cab car the pedal and hotkey do not work sometimes even when not in a tutorial, such as when you walk up to a train after spawning on foot. This is an error that I have seen others report but I have yet to myself document in freshdesk.

However as sequencer says in most tutorials you cannot use safety systems, but there is an underlying issue if anyone else can confirm.

4. blazingsoup

blazingsoup Member

Gotcha, I agree that normally safety systems aren't meant to be used in tutorials, I had just been doing German routes a lot lately and going through my normal start up routine, and it threw me off how it let me turn on SIFA, but wouldn't let me use the pedal despite that.

I've also run into an issue with PZB Acknowledge where certain hotkeys will not work for certain trains.