Other Signals And Spad

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by colossus1875, Aug 29, 2021.

1. colossus1875

colossus1875 New Member

Just a thought, rather than ending the scenario straight away after a SPAD (signal passed at danger), could we not have a penalty system rather than an end scenario?? Also would like to see maybe a rail construction DLC, I think that would be fascinating!!

2. Me with a train

Me with a train Active Member

When you say rail construction DLC do you mean a world editor or a mode in the game where you lay tracks like in real life or a industrial setting for a route?

3. colossus1875

colossus1875 New Member

Not a track editor but as you say like a track layer type scenario, just a thought :)

4. Me with a train

Me with a train Active Member

It would be a good idea, but it would be way too difficult for DTG to do! They can’t even hold QA together at the moment let alone add hundreds more features to the game

5. KoeleKoen

KoeleKoen Well-Known Member

Having a spad irl also ends your driving so i don't think a penalty system would be that useful

6. colossus1875

colossus1875 New Member

Yeah totally agree, just daydreaming about it lol

7. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting, but in practice that would probably involve moving the train forward really slowly in small increments, for hours on end, while the track was being laid!