Simplistic Hud

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gingerpubes2300, Sep 8, 2021.

1. gingerpubes2300

gingerpubes2300 Member

Would it be possible to give players 2 or 3 options of what hud they would like in the game. 1. being the original 2. being the over informative beginners hud and 3. Being a more simplistic hud like in train simulator. For me the original hud in TSW 2 is too bulky and full of information that I don’t need I’d love for the hud to be just at the bottom of the screen with as little information as possible. Yes I’m aware I have a few options of what I can turn off on the hud such as signals speed limits etc. However even with that information removed the hud still takes up too much of the screen for me and some routes I need to use the hud e.g. Bakerloo line due to low visibility in the tunnels im unable to see the speed boards.

• Like Like x 2
  2. cyrill.kroonstuiver

cyrill.kroonstuiver Well-Known Member

I'd also love for an option to disable parts of HUD.
    I like HUDless driving, but then I need HUD for load passenger, time, and to see next station, but I can't choose to not than also see speed limit and everything.

3. Commiee

Commiee Well-Known Member

You can toggle individual parts of the HUD by going through Ctrl+1 to Ctrl+6 (or further down the numbers, can't exactly remember which one is the last).