Ska Duren Sidings

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by thomastl59374, Apr 27, 2021.

1. thomastl59374

thomastl59374 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if it's because of the times of the services I've been playing recently, but when I go through Duren there isn't any trains in the sidings. Usually there is an ICE and a couple of talent 2s and a 146.2 and 185.2 on the other side of the station yet I haven't seen them recently. Does anyone know what times they are in the sidings?

2. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

Those trains were never supposed to be in the sidings. They were there for testing purposes and Matt forgot to remove them. They were removed because they were causing fuzzy-like textures when you passed by them and were not supposed to be there

• Like Like x 1
  3. thomastl59374

Oh ok, it would be nice if there was something that was able to go in those sidings.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

I haven't played SKA for a long while, but weren't the ICEs parked at Duren causing frame rate issues or crashes for some people? I thought they were going to be removed (I could be mis-remembering that)

5. thomastl59374

I'm not to sure, I only experienced the blurring, I also sometimes get it when passing Gillingham depot if there is 375/9 parked up but no drop in frame rate.

6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Yes they were. I experienced all the issues on PS4. The ICE trains were always fuzzy, there was significant stutter, and low frame rate each time, and if there was also an S-Bahn train in the station it wade it worse with a longish freeze occurring. I had two game crashes when that happened. I was usually passing there in an ICE when the ICE coming in the opposite direction was loading into the game too, so there was a lot going on and the game couldn’t cope. I can’t remember exactly how many trains were parked up at Düren, something like four or five in total. Removing them made passing there in any train so much better.

• Like Like x 1