Slowly Taking Away Our Freedom.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by eire007, Aug 15, 2021.

1. eire007

eire007 Active Member

I’ve noticed we are having the freedoms we once enjoyed with with this game taken away bit by bit. They once advertised how great it was to play the game how we like. Nowadays it’s not true.
    Tunnels was the first to go.
    Just notice now on Munchen HBF the trains sitting idle and you are told “don’t have permission” to drive. And the other day I could only walk a few yards off the station and down the track for an invisible wall to stop me. Im sure there are more I’ve not mentioned. But it’s a real shame. TSW 2020 gave you every freedoms to drive any train regardless if you drove only for 1 min before you left the area and game stopped but atleast it gave you the option. DTG is taking out the exploring factor of the game which made TSW 2020 so much fun.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

I mean is getting on a train that's going to go out of the map really freedom or if its going to be just heading to a red signal also where is this invisible wall you talk about

• Like Like x 1
  3. trainsimplayer

trainsimplayer Well-Known Member

When a train has "you don't have permission to drive this service" that will be because it's going off map to a portal, which would inevitably despawn you.

But I do agree it's bad we are losing the exploration freedoms of the game.

• Like Like x 1
  4. formulabee#1362

formulabee#1362 Well-Known Member

Thank God on iow there are climb up glitches