So What Lie Was In This Patch???

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by keith_gilham, Nov 22, 2022.

1. keith_gilham

keith_gilham Active Member

Well… what a shock…

another patch/update and still nothing changed

can’t access creators club routes (menus and routes there but no way to select them)

spad still on spirit of steam in exactly the same place

horse shoe still can’t turn a wheel and skipping to next journey it’s a complete slide show

London to Brighton…. Ooo ho ho 2nd trip in still queing trains for 6 miles to get back into London

??? so what did this update do ??? Could someone let me know ??? I bet it fixed a route I don’t own.. wouldn’t that be a corker!!!
    It appears the only way to get any interaction from the mods is to start swearing… hello any of the mods/ community managers care to tell me?

2. Messed up the weather.

3. BLRy

BLRy Well-Known Member

Mastery has some issues loading & showing achievements. Owned ones showing as greyed out or not completed.
    CC troubles with showing all pages of owned equipment for self or others. Same with DTL web page not showing all created equipment.

I'm on Xbox though, but something to check out on PS.

4. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

Did you even read the patch notes?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pipe

Pipe Well-Known Member

I don´t think swearing will help. And trust me, I´m sometimes tempted too. I guess expectations should be waaayyy more leveled down when it comes to DTG´s "patches". These devs seem to be lost in Coding Nirvana.

Thing is that I do have access back now to SOME scenarios from Creator´s Club, but to some not. In the latter case the game just puts you on a platform ON FOOT ate the presumed starting point of the scenario. Without any train insight. Tsssss ....... no more words. Will try to post some videos in the Technical Forum Section. Well, FWIW ......... :|

6. David Malburn

David Malburn Member

Well Creators Club is working for me now , What I had to do is when I go in to play I found that the yellow bar was there then gone so I pressed L1 and then O , Then they worked ,well at lest all mine did , On PS4 pro TSW2

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
  7. keith_gilham

keith_gilham Active Member

No I didn’t!!

Did you read the title of my post ?

Mainly because near all of the very little communication from “the team” is waffle and generally vague..

8. rustyknight07

rustyknight07 Member

So according to the patch notes "Players should have access to all the content they have purchased on PS4"!

Before I updated I could play all the content I'd purchased on PS4.

After the update I could not play the game at all.

Its as if DTG came up with some ploy to force us to buy TSW3, well after the amount of problems we've had after they've "fixed" TSW2 that won't happen.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chas

Chas Well-Known Member

Oh yes it has! The DTG [removed - JD] have managed to make many people lose content and some cannot even play the game at all. They are requesting CUSTOMERS waste hours of their time reloading DLC in the forlorn hope that things may work again just like it did before the update.

It broke a few bits of the game that aren't broken already. Nice one Matt and the team! We all now await your torrent of steaming bovine excrement trying to "explain" why this shameful mess happened YET AGAIN so come on... amuse us all with your puerile excuses.

:)
    Well said. I gave up with this idiotic company after the TSW3 con was unleashed and only looked in today to see what was going on and I am glad I did. I will ensure this daft update never gets installed and feel sorry for the fresh batch of casualties who have fallen victim to the latest [removed - JD] antics from the [removed - JD - language] at DTG.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2022
    • Like Like x 2