PC [solved]class 40 How To Choose The One With Disks Light Or The Normal Head Lights?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by VION, Nov 5, 2019.

1. VION

VION Active Member

Hello, I run on NTP currently
    Sometime when selecting the Class 40 loco it appears with either front disks lights codes and others times it is with the lights normal or more modern front headcode litghts.

Even I click on the change of skin, Nothing happens. the model is randomly presented or looks like the old skin lights headcode or the modern ligths headcode.

Are we able to choose what we wish for the Class 40 skin model please ?

2. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Theres only one paintjob . The options are with the newer headlights or light discs.

3. VION

VION Active Member

Humm yes that is not another skin really but how to switch to the option light discs if it is possible please?

4. VION

VION Active Member

I come back about the issue to switch between Class 40 with normal lights and the other model with discs lights.
    On NTP route this Class 40 is the only one presented with a brush pink icon by selecting this loco. Even it is the identical skin paintjob whatever you name it, clicking on the brush pink icon I should be switch from the current model featured with normal front head lights to the other one featured with discs lights model. But I get nothing other than that equiped with normal front head lights model. Impossible to get the other model with discs lights. I verified game cache file through Steam client but all the files are validated anything missed or corrupted on the first analyze.
    Does it a normal behavior to don't be able to switch between Class 40 designed with front head lights normal or modern style lights and the other with discs lights. We have only one possibility to switch the style of the same loco by clicking on the present pink brush icon and in this case that do nothing.
    Any idea DTG please ?
    I Don't request a personal support through kayako because this glitch could touch others players. And if others got the same glitch please post here for your report. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  5. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

I tried it, no issue

Select the locomotive, press q, select the different one (skin) with arrow right, press e, all set

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. VION

VION Active Member

Oh ? I Don't knew I must press the Q letter to switch between that with discs and the other with normal lights. I was thinking clicking on the pink brush icon this was enough XD I will take a look by pressing the Q letter. Thanks for your help but no still tried your advice. take a look later.

7. VION

VION Active Member

Oh my bad I really need to change my eyes glasses because I confused the Q letter with a magnificate tool XD
    Sorry very sorry for my mistake and missunderstood.

Anyway thank you for your help. My brain is becoming a lot wear . Sorry.

Happy train and have fun.
    Cheers
    Gerard

• Like Like x 1
  8. hyperlord

VION nevermind, that's why we are here ;-) And I like the cat in your profile picture hehe

And to soothe you a little bit: I've had the same issue and wondered why the selected skin was not applied. Then I looked close in the lower-right part of the screen and used the keys, worked. I think the user-problem here is that you can select everythink with a double-click, except the skins ;-)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  9. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

10. hyperlord

Yeah when you change a skin and want to "apply", selecting the skin and then going back is incorrect.

Double-click on the skin doesn't proceed to service selection screen neither. But selecting the skin and then pressing the "Q" on the keyboard does.

This is just unintuitive but not a bug, since in the lower-right of the screen you can read the commands ;-)

11. VION

VION Active Member

Ya you are right not very intuitive and plus I was thinking by clicking on the brush pink icon that change the skin or the model; but no and I Don't care about the Q key on the lower of the screen; I just confused the Q letter with Something like a magnificient glass. Anyway thank you very much for your head up.
    About my cat she is female Chartreux class and her name is Inola. She is now 5 years aged but when I took the picture she was about 6 months aged. A lovely and very calm nice cat.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019