(solved)scenario Creation Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mfeets, Feb 21, 2022.

1. mfeets

mfeets Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I've been making a scenario with an uncoupling command, but the game keeps giving me "Missing Marker" error every time I try to load in. I've checked the command against both my past work and official scenarios, everything is the same. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

2. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

If that marker is missing for whatever reason, create a new one. Save the scenario, quit the editor and reload it. Now select the new marker for the uncoupling instruction.

There was in issue in trainman4's Livonia workshop scenarios because a route based marker (Portal) was allegedly removed in a route update.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2022
  3. UP13

UP13 Well-Known Member

When you made the uncoupling command, did you select the platform, siding etc? You can't uncouple on random bits of track. This might be why you get the message.

4. mfeets

mfeets Well-Known Member

yeah I did and I fixed the problem now...One of the car numbers was not entered correctly. Don't know why I got a "Missing Marker" error, but it's all patched up now.

5. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

That's probably because the dispatcher is looking for the location of it and does not find the required marker attached to the car's number.

6. mfeets

mfeets Well-Known Member

That makes sense. Although on a different scenario it would actually give me an error in editor and give me the screwed up car number.