PlayStation [solved} Wsr Class 09 Tutorial - Unable To Turn On Lamps?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Nikolaus, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Nikolaus

Nikolaus New Member

Hello. I just purchased the WSR Route and I'm trying to turn on the lamps/marker lights on the exterior of the Class 09 to start the tutorial and only 2 out of 4 seem to be usable on the PS4. Anyone else experiencing this, am I doing something wrong? I have tried closing the game and reopening, and restarting the mission. Please let me know.

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

In the Tutorials/Training not everything functions and there is a box in the upper left that indicates that. They do just the bare basics to get you started.

3. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

They are all functional it's just that with a controller it can be very finicky to find just the right spot to activate the lamps on the 09. Move the cursor around the area as slowly as you can, hopefully you'll eventually hit the sweet spot.

In the options menu try lowering the cursor speed to it's lowest, that might help. I still find it too fast even then. Oh for mouse support, it'd make the experience much smoother.

4. Jez

Jez Well-Known Member

They are damn annoying. Why they can't just be all switched from the cab like the 08, I've no idea.

5. Samo1

Samo1 Well-Known Member

one day DoveTail might start actually listen to customers and deliver what we actually want and ask for eg mouse support

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

You've got to turn on the markers switch inside the cab 1st. Top left If your’e looking towards the engine side.

7. Nikolaus

Nikolaus New Member

I'll give these suggestions a try this evening. Thank you all very much!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nikolaus

Nikolaus New Member

I was able to get all the lamps to work from the outside after a few more tries. I think maybe it was just a pesky cursor issue. Thank you all!

• Like Like x 1