PC Some Dlcs Missing For Purchase From Xbox Store

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by benshikari, Apr 21, 2022.

1. benshikari

benshikari New Member

The Xbox PC Store has had certain DLCs removed for PC only (but they're still there for Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S). I haven't checked every single DLC, but I've included an example of some that are available and removed below:

Particularly annoying as I have bought some of these DLCs and cannot play/install them on PC now as the store entry isn't there so I can't initialise the download.

Available
    • London - Faversham High Speed Line
    • Glasgow Cathcart Circle Line
    Unavailable
    • Rush Hour: London Commuter
    • Expansion Pack

Am I missing something or is there a reason these DLCs are not on the store?

• Like Like x 1
  2. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

If you buy Train Sim World 2 on the Microsoft/Xbox Store you can play the base game on PC or Xbox. PC was added to the existing product when it went to Game Pass. Most add-ons do not list PC as a platform... so if you buy them you will have to play on an Xbox or cloud gaming.

Is Dovetail planning on making them all available then because of those select few that have PC supported as a platform?

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  3. solicitr

solicitr Well-Known Member

PC DLC downloaded from Microsoft is not compatible with either the Steam or Epic versions of the game.