Some Questions / Answers

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by zawal.belili, Nov 27, 2020.

1. zawal.belili

zawal.belili Guest

Hello, to help DTG move in the right direction here are three questions:

- What do you think is the most important thing to fix in TSW2 and why do you think it is so important?

- What's the worst thing you don't like about TSW2?

- What is one thing you could do without in TSW2?

Thank you for all your answers

2. Trainmania100

Trainmania100 Well-Known Member

-What do you think is the most important thing to fix in TSW2 and why do you think it is so important?

The 40 mph speed sign actually a 35 at ellerslie sandpatch on the approach to wards Cumberland, catching you out

The fact that the dash 8 can't climb the sand patch

Reverser master key and control switch, incredibly hard and fidly to set

3. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

What do you think is the most important thing to fix in TSW2 and why do you think it is so important?

That's a though one, but if I had to pick one thing right now it has to be the sounds in general, especially the preserved collection, tied with the Class 377 braking too well in TSW2 compared to 2020.

Layer/Substitution system, I think we should have a different system. You only have 1 layer composed of all the services, than once you select a service it gives you the "correct" choice of locos, but by pressing a button you should be able to override it, similarly to an "off the rails" mode which would allow you to run every timetable service with every train and would stop the need to "tie" each loco DLC to any particular route.

To be brutally honest, I think I would get rid of the adhesion system for Preserved Collection trains which were clearly not created with that system in mind and are now all over the place (Impossible banking in MSB with rain, almost impossible SPG in the rain, Class 377 braking too strongly) and PIS.

• Like Like x 1