Some Suggestions For Brand New Routes!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by crushdgame#4529, Aug 16, 2022.

1. crushdgame#4529

crushdgame#4529 New Member

Hello Dovetail Games Forums! Today I will be showing you all a route that I would very much like to see.
    The Toronto Subway Line 2.
    I personally believe this would be an amazing route for 3 reasons.
    First reason is the trains. The T1, H6, and TR are all famously known for running on Line 2. (The TR rarely does though.) T1s can hold about 400 people, and have been running for over 23 years. The line runs partially above ground, but a lot underground. Second reason is the scenery. There are several different bridges on Line 2, but the most famous is definitely the Prince Edward Viaduct, which runs over Bayview Avenue. Line 2 also runs through very famous residential areas such as High Park, Yorkville, Scarborough, and outer Mississauga, and is the second longest subway line in Toronto, after Toronto Line 1. The third reason is the amount of stations and connections! Line 2 has 31 stations, and connects to 2 different lines. Line 1 at St. George, Spadina, and Yonge, and Line 3 at Kennedy, the line's eastern terminus.
    And yeah! That's my reasoning of why this route should come to TSW3, or TSW4!

Attached Files:

• ttc.jpg
      ttc.jpg
      File size:
      38.4 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. moofeen#2182

moofeen#2182 Active Member

Is a person who lives in Toronto and uses this line a lot, I LOOOVE THIS