Something Else (fr, Che, Be, Asia, ...)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by maessyben, Sep 20, 2022.

1. maessyben

maessyben New Member

What I miss is just a bit of variation of country's.

You know how french signilling is and still won't use it. Like do a big route in France for a change (NOT LGV).
    On your new Swiss route I applaud the change, I like the swiss trains and signalling system (bravo for integratting ETCS L1 btw), so more always welcome.

But then evovle a bit from the knowlidge of Germany and UK. I am more fan from the european networks and routes (Like Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Spain, ...). And who knows you can even do an international line.
    But that doesn't mean you can look at Asia, Oceania, ...

If it is the lack of intel for some country's? Just ask here in forums or on start page of the game or something. There are traindrivers who play this game as well. Just ask!

• Like Like x 1
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

I would like different country routes too but it's most likely not going to happen.

Swiss route is by rivet, but dtg.

But it all comes down to reference materials, creating right assets, creating new safety systems, licensing, being able to go out to the actual railroad. After all, new things use a lot of time and resources do dtg are not really expanding. There's a lot of demand for germany, uk and the us. Also since dlcs take a while to make, once they add more countries in their rotation, it takes longer to go back to creating a route in the first country if you get what I mean. Which means some people will complain their country route is not coming.

It's up to 3rd parties to expand so dtg can focus on the big 3.

3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Belgium Aachen Liege that way there's SNCB NMBS HLE 28s & HLD 55s running to Koln Ehrenfeld SKA in both ways. Unless L37 SKA were merged to RRO using the missing Koln Wuppertal Steinbeck Line that way Selected SNCB NMBS HLE28/ HLD 55s have a choice of Koln Kalk Nord from Liege Kinkempois or Hagen Gbf RRO side via Wuppertal Steinbeck containers to Langerfeld

4. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

IMHO they really need to get Union Workshop on board and produce something Japanese, though preferably not high speed.

5. Fear-Factor

Fear-Factor Well-Known Member

I prefer also slower routes. But they need to be done well.
    And i would also like to see another countries and not always the same stuff.