Sometimes You Just Need To Have Fun

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by The SimTrain Tube, Dec 11, 2020.

1. The SimTrain Tube

The SimTrain Tube Well-Known Member

Lets forget about any bugs, or missing things that you want, and just like trains for a moment.

• Like Like x 6
  2. erg73

erg73 Well-Known Member

Oh yes, I love it!
    A train lover knows how to enjoy something like this, I often do it in the game, I just wait and watch those trains go by so well recreated.
    That's why I like so much the German routes, because thanks to the layers there is a great variety and it feels very immersive.
    Certainly there is a lot of life in this game besides driving, the other day I started to walk around RSN and I was amazed by the amount of roads that are around the tracks that can be investigated and that many times take you to viewpoints where you can take good pictures!
    Thanks DTG, I never imagined I could enjoy such a game on the console and you have made it happen!
    I don't want to forget to mention how good those bell towers in the background sound! :love:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. geloxo

geloxo Well-Known Member

Train spotting is a nice activity. I did it many times in game too. But even there we have bugs, as many of the the freight wagons donĀ“t have external sounds and passing trains are silent. We are living hard times with this game... :|

Cheers

4. BigMountain555

BigMountain555 Well-Known Member

I have been enjoying both TSW2 and Train Simulator a lot more since the pandemic. Now that I am home, I have more time outside of working to enjoy this series. I really do enjoy the scenery, buildings, different locomotives, etc. When I first drove the BR 101, I hated it because of the gear system. I learned how to use it and now it is one of my favorite trains. The Koln-Achen (sp?) route has a bit of everything in one exciting route. Gotta get back to work... lunch break is not long enough. Have fun!