PlayStation Sos Stranded In Ntp Intro

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by johnnyboy, Oct 17, 2021.

1. johnnyboy

johnnyboy Member

Anyone, please help!

I am currently stranded in the North Trans Pennine intro. All was going well until the part about switching between the external and internal cameras. After trying to switch back to the internal camera (2nd class seat), the intro seems to be stuck. It is still telling me to hold the right stick and to switch to the internal camera, which I have already done. However, I can only move my perspective and cannot leave my seat.

I rode the train all the way to a station. I do not know what station it is though. I could not see any signs when the train pulled in and I am still not able to leave my seat. I know I am in England, but I am not exactly sure where. I am not from here. I just came here to drive freight trains.

I do not know what schedule the train is on. It was Sunday morning on the U.S. west coast when I started this intro. It must be Sunday evening in England, but I do not know if they have reduced services on Sunday or not. What is really unsettling are my fellow passengers. No one has left the train. They just sit in their seats, looking to the sides and occasionally adjusting their positions. No one is talking either, which is really creeping me out!

Oh God, help me! What has happened to me?! Am I on the Sunday express service to Hell?? I...I know I have not been the best person and have a ton of regrets, but please have mercy on me!

If anyone is able to read this, please tell my wife I love her so much and I thank her for all the wonderful years we have shared. Also, if she can throw away those "risque" periodicals I have hidden behind my Bible? Thank you...