PC Sounds For Ice 3 Proposed Fix

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by mrjunkieplay, Oct 31, 2020.

Tags:
  1. mrjunkieplay

mrjunkieplay New Member

Hello all,

I already wrote on some peoples profile but decided to rather post it here.

I have noticed some mistakes with the Ice 3 with the sounds as specially because that is the train i drive daily as a train driver and i am here to propose some sounds
    i have included the mentioned sounds in a zip as a .Wav file
    The emergency brake with the brake lever does not say Notbremsung but rather Zwangsbremsung
    Same With Sifa
    and Afb
    and emergency brake sifa
    The lovely lady on sifa and afb Wich i dont like to hear that often because she only means bad things says the signals allot faster like in the recording because sifa only gives you 2.5 seconds to react or it will give you an emergency brake ... not fun i tell ya
    I have included the Real life sounds recorded by Siemens after asking them kindly as im not allowed to use phones at work.
    link to the sounds https://drive.google.com/file/d/12ie_IfV50vCRuTVyd-h4JcgrlXzWgrKd/view?usp=sharing

Sorry for my bad english or any mistakes i have made english is not my first language :P

Cheers junkie

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. FD1003

FD1003 Well-Known Member

Bump! It's criminal posts like these don't get much attention.

I suggest filing a ticket as said in the pinned thread, they will see it.

https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/

• Like Like x 2
  3. mrjunkieplay

mrjunkieplay New Member

Thank you very much, Yea it took allot of work and pulling favors to get these its not easy but actually driving that train and being able to help out is one thing that keeps me going :) I posted a Ticket as you tolled me to thanks for that tip. now i just gotta hope they see it and maybe the sounds will be in a patch soon :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. mrjunkieplay

mrjunkieplay New Member

i got an answer they send the sounds to the right department and it will hopefully be fixed soon :) thank you for your tips :)

• Like Like x 4
  5. Jezame

Jezame Member

Really impressed you have taken the effort to do this mrjunkieplay! Many thanks for submitting this.

• Like Like x 2
  6. mrjunkieplay

mrjunkieplay New Member

Thank you :) i mean its my reallife job and i want people to have the same experience as me and yeaaaa i am a huge railfan to so i kinda found my dream job

• Like Like x 3