South Eastern Main Line

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by budtheweiser, Oct 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

The South Eastern Main line runs between Dover Priory to London Charing Cross or London Cannon Street
    Dover Priory, Folkestone Central, Folkestone West, Sandling, Westenhanger, Ashford International,
    Pluckley, Headcorn, Staplehurst, Marden, Paddock Wood, Tonbridge, Hildenborough, Sevenoaks, Dunton Green, Knockholt, Chelsfield, Orpington, Pretts Wood, Chislehurst, Elmstead Woods, Grove Park,
    Hither Green, Lewisham, St Johns, New Cross, Deptford, Greenwich, Maze Hill, Westcombe Park
    London Bridge, London Cannon street London & London Charing Cross
    the route is Electrified & Signalling is from Ashford & London Bridge Power signal boxes the rolling stock is run by the class 375,376,465 & 700 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. budtheweiser

Great route & I Hope it will be in the game by 2021

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. SJA

SJA Active Member

I always like routes that feel they are going end-to-end between hubs. London to Dover would be nice.

If they did it and it was well rendered, I'd hand my money over pretty sharpish.

4. budtheweiser

Lets hope this route is done before Christmas

5. budtheweiser

lets hope this route comes before Christmas

• Like Like x 1
  6. nellican

nellican Member

This would be such a great route to have on TSW. Really hope it comes!

7. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

Just a comment: this is the Train Simulator forum, not TSW. The suggestion is thus for Train Simulator.

I have complained about how Chatham Medway lines just casually omits the area between Crofton and Tonbridge. Also, before the Medway merge via the proposed line, the path from New Cross through Lewisham is also omitted. So using the starting points in those areas and creating the portion in between would be fantastic. I also appreciate the idea of extending it to Dover Priory. There are paths to Ganterbury (northwest of Dover Priory) and Broadstairs (northeast), but that would be too long for a DLC (both connect to Faversham, however, so it's a good separate DLC). Further, I've wanted to see Charing Cross for a long time, and think adding Cannon Street for more scenario options is a good idea as well.

Hopefully a partner picks up this one. There was recently a scenario pack for South London Network, so there is clearly interest in the area.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  8. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

One of Danny's WIP Workshop routes, IIRC is an extension of the London-Faversham route to Dover. In the Assets folder are station name boards of stations from Faversham to Dover. It could, (given time) be released in the WS along with his WIP London-Sevenoaks route which includes atm Cannon St & Holborn Viaduct.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  9. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

I was not aware he had this project on the go. This is a beauty. Hopefully he can extend the latter of those to Tonbridge and complete the Medway loop.

10. budtheweiser

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.