South Western Railway

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cj#4026, Nov 17, 2022.

1. cj#4026

cj#4026 New Member

South Western Railway Is A Current Operator Replaced The Former Operator South West Trains. The Routes I Want To See Is: The South Western Main Line, The Portsmouth Direct Line, The West Of England Main Line, The Alton Line, The Waterloo To Reading Line, The Hounslow Loop Line, The Kingston Loop Line, The Staines To Windsor Line, The Chertsey Branch Line, The Ascot To Guildford Line, The Mole Valley Line, The Chessington Branch Line, The Shepperton Branch Line, The Hampton Court Branch Line, The New Guildford Line, The West Coastway Line, The Eastleigh To Romsey Line, The Wessex Main Line And The Lymington Branch Line. The Routes Are: London Waterloo To Portsmouth Harbour Via Basingstoke, London Waterloo To Weymouth, Winchester To Bournemouth, London Waterloo To Haslemere, London Waterloo To Portsmouth & Southsea Via Guildford (Stopping), London Waterloo To Portsmouth Harbour Via Guildford, London Waterloo To Exeter St David's, Basingstoke To Salisbury, London Waterloo To Basingstoke, London Waterloo To Alton, London Waterloo To Weybridge Via Hounslow And Virginia Water, London Waterloo To London Waterloo Via Hounslow And Richmond, London Waterloo To London Waterloo Via Kingston, London Waterloo To Windsor & Eton Riverside, London Waterloo To Reading, London Waterloo To Chessington South, London Waterloo To Dorking, London Waterloo To Guildford Via Epsom, London Waterloo To Shepperton, London Waterloo To Hampton Court, London Waterloo To Guildford Via Cobham & Stoke d'Abernon, London Waterloo To Woking, Ascot To Aldershot, Guildford To Farnham, Portsmouth & Southsea To Southampton Central, Romsey To Salisbury And Brockenhurst To Lymington Pier. The Rolling Stock That SWR Uses Are: Class 158, Class 159, Class 444, Class 450, Class 455, Class 456, Class 458 (The Slash 0 Will Be On A Different Timetable But The Slash 5 Can Too), Class 442 And Class 707. The First 3 Routes Will Be Using: Class 444 ( 5 & 10 Cars), Class 442 (10 Cars Only) And Class 450 (4, 8 & 12 Cars). The Second 3 Routes Will Be Using Are The Same. The Third 2 Routes Will Be Using: Class 158 (2, 4, 6 & 8 Cars) And Class 159 (3, 6 & 9 Cars). The Fourth 2 Routes Will Be Using: Class 450 (4, 8 12 Cars For The First While The Second Only Has 12 Cars). The Fifth 5 Routes Will Be Using: Class 450 (4 & 8 Cars), Class 455 (4 & 8 Cars), Class 456 (2 Cars Only), Class 458 (5 & 10 Cars) And Class 707 (10 Cars Only). The Sixth 8 Routes Will Be Using: Class 455 (4 & 8 Cars) And Class 456 (2 Cars Only). The Seventh And Final 4 Routes Will Be Using: Class 450 (4 Cars Only With Routes 1, 2 & 4 While The Only To Contain 8 Cars Only Is Route 3).

• Like Like x 2
  2. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

You can't have all of the SWR network in TSW all at once, what route are you most interested in, I've suggested PDL myself, (check it out and engage in the conservation) if you wanted that route in particular ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. lucasfor49

lucasfor49 Well-Known Member

This is physically impossible to have them all at once. The closet we would get is some sort of suburban network (I myself have suggested the swr suburban network) There are way to many options however for an actual swr route. Suburban Network via Wimbledon/Richmond, PDL/SWR/WOEL. But yeah id love swr in the game.

4. cj#4026

cj#4026 New Member

I Would Have To Agree, The One I Want To See Is The Waterloo To Reading Line Which Uses: Class 450, 455, 458 & The 707

5. lucasfor49

lucasfor49 Well-Known Member

It uses the 707? Unless either im being an idiot or your thinking the Kingston Loop would work.. As far am I am aware 707's don't really run on that suburban area. And if you do mean Kingston loop well... Either you add the Wimbolden section or stop it at Norbiton for no reason

6. TrainGeek08

TrainGeek08 Well-Known Member

Reading to Waterloo could join with GWE if the route is short enough, 450s, 455s and 458s are most common on this route but 707s do make a rare appearance if not working on Shepperton services. SWR's 707 numbers are dwindling as Southeastern are in the process of taking over the 707s for their City Beam services around south and east London, so 707s are unlikely unless the route was set pre-pandemic in 2019, that way all 30 707s are with SWR at that time :)