PlayStation Southeastern High Speed Bug

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by samuelbrookes1, Jun 18, 2021.

1. samuelbrookes1

samuelbrookes1 Active Member

I started driving the 2L96 Rainham to London Charing Cross service at 2350 in a class 465, and when I got to Higham, the service ended as soon as I opened the doors, when the service should have continued to Gravesend.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

There's definitely something odd with that service. It's advertised as going to Gravesend, but the destination board and all the PIS displays at the stations along the way say it's terminating at Strood. But it has its route set as far as Higham, so you can get that far but there's no timetabled arrival time.

3. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

I believe the service has to be ended before 24:00 because of a technical limitation in the game. So you can only get to Higham instead of Gravesend.

• Like Like x 1
  4. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Yeah the service ends at higham, but the PIS says strood, I've tested 2 theories on this, when you exit the train at higham, and leave the game running ( I did this for about an hour ) the train doesnt move, but if you spawn in on foot at the same time ( close as possible) at higham, the trains nowhere to be seen