Southeastern High Speed - Tsw To Real Life Comparison

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ZeenozPlays, Apr 30, 2021.

1. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

So, recently, I've decided to create a Comparison Video, showing how accurate (or inaccurate, in some places), the Southeastern High-Speed Route is to its Real Life Counterpart.

Enjoy!

Note, that a mistake was made in the video. At 0:34, that station is not Faversham, it is Gillingham. Try and ignore the mistake until the actual Gillingham Comparison shows up in the video.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I noticed that some of the platforms have a lighter texture in real life compared to the game

• Like Like x 1
  3. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

Are we really going there about colour of textures?
    Think time of day when ref photo was taken to when you view the platform in real life then the process of importing into a graphics program etc etc etc.....
    Most routes are not going to be 100% true to the real life route. That's just how it is. You can get as close as you can but never 100%
    Quite frankly I see these videos as nothing more than starting points for nit picking.

Hentis

• Like Like x 2
  4. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

A pretty good likeness in reality. Apart from the St Pancras comparison it is a pity the other real life photos didn’t match the same location or visa-versa.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Class156

Class156 Well-Known Member

On my PS4 a lot of this route looks like it's been made in a watercolour painting. The trees and fauna are really poor. It's a shame as I love driving the route. I'm on a base PS4 so that might make a difference, but even still, it's a shame.

• Like Like x 2