Southwestern Expressways!career Scenario?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pantherz, May 2, 2020.

1. pantherz

pantherz Active Member

This route looks really nice but does it have career scenarios or it is only standard scenarios?

2. dunkrez

dunkrez Well-Known Member

Most JT releases generally contain standard scenarios.

I agree, it mostly looks nice, although there's one pseudo 3d bush that ruins the immersion for me. Sadly, it's a repeated asset liberally used throughout the entire route. As a standalone asset, I think it would look okay, but due to the way it is used, it gives the effect of "shrub soldiers" standing neatly in unison throughout the entire route along the track sides.

Maybe one to produce an enhancement pack update for, as the core fundamentals of the route are really quite nice - not sure of the EULA legalities of doing this though as it's a 3rd party route. Perhaps JT could jump on this and breath new life into this fundamentally nice (if not slightly flawed) route. They did it with the winter trees on the MML Derby to Sheffield route that was released recently, so it's definitely on their radar as work that needs undertaking.

• Like Like x 1
  3. samsonbo

samsonbo Member

Direct from the Southwest Expressways Steam product page:

"Included Scenarios
    A selection of Standard scenarios are included:
    Bath Spa to Kingswear Railtour
    • Glastonbury Festival Mayhem!
    • Freight at Westbury
    • Eastbound to London Paddington (via Westbury (1K71))
    • First attempt to pass through the flooded Somerset levels (1C73)
    • 1C22 16:30 Paddington – Taunton
    • Northward Bound (Exeter SD to Bristol TM (1E73))

Please Note: European Loco & Asset Pack is required, as a separate purchase, in order to play the scenarios featured in this add-on.