Spad In Belmont Yard – York (freight)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TimVB, Apr 15, 2018.

1. TimVB

TimVB New Member

Hi I have just bought the East coast mainline York to Peterborough I seem to have hit a red light that does not change on trying to enter the yard I have now sat there waiting for it to change for over 10 minutes. The points are all set right as far as I can see, and there is no sign of a train approaching on the map, does anyone else have this problem?

2. Pure nostalgia

Pure nostalgia Member

I have had that problem a few times Tim. Double check the points after the signal. sometimes a couple of points away. good luck.
    I have the Creative Rail route. wonder if it is the same, I will have a look.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  3. Pure nostalgia

Pure nostalgia Member

Tim I have just driven it without any problems, just another suggestion, sometimes if you approach up to a red signal slowly it will change. or try reversing away slowly.
    It is a very good scenario, plenty of A1 and the sync is spot on with Thirdrails Map.
    The downside is, when i completed it, I received 2 messages, "Scenario Completed" and "Scenario Incompleted".?.
    Mike

4. TimVB

TimVB New Member

Thanks for your reply, I will check all the points again. I tried the pass slowly but the activity ended