Spain...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SV_15, Dec 27, 2017.

?
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. SV_15

SV_15 New Member

Hello!

I'm from Spain, and Really like trains and the network we have here! But It's been hard to find any spanish routes at all...
    In real life the network doesn't really compare to the german one, for example, especially with a recent project being delayed (extension of the AVE to Granada), and talking about Granada, the metro there being opened 7 years late...
    But to be honest I think the rail network has some possibilities to be included in TSW or TS2018. I really don't care what route is implemented, but I think the AVE high speed train service from Madrid Atocha to Toledo would be nice, or maybe part of the Cercanías commuter rail, also in Madrid.

If you made it this far, thank you and you diserve a digital cookie.

• Like Like x 2
  2. SV_15

SV_15 New Member

I didn't mention how we have "Media Distancia" (Medium Distance) services, which are frecuent stopper services which cross the country (i.e Madrid - León but stopping at every town inbetween (Madrid and León are connected by the AVE high speed network)). [​IMG]
    Check a map if you can't see this one... Also you get x2 virtual cookie... yay?

• Like Like x 1