Spanish Lines And Trains In Tsw3 Sugestion.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by enalibdac#7913, Sep 18, 2022.

1. enalibdac#7913

enalibdac#7913 New Member

Español:
    Hola, desde hace ya bastante tiempo tengo una idea rondandome la cabeza. Me pareceria una idea genial que creasen RUTAS ESPÑOLAS. Esto es porque atraerian bastante gente al juego, ademas en españa hay muchas rutas que se pueden recrear, de cercanias media dustacia o alta velocidad, incluso mercancias. Me parece que tiene potencial pero parece que los creadores nunca se han interesado en hacer una linea y la verdad es que si encima de que me gusta el juego, puedo jugar con una linea de aqui jugaria mucho mas.

Un saludo.
    Enaitz

Inglés:
    Hello, for quite some time I have had an idea hanging around my head. I think it would be a great idea to create SPANISH ROUTES. This is because they would attract a lot of people to the game, also in Spain there are many routes that can be recreated, medium distance or high speed commuter routes, even merchandise. It seems to me that it has potential but it seems that the creators have never been interested in making a line and the truth is that if I like the game on top of that, I can play with a line from here, I would play much more. All the best. Enaitz.
    (Sorry y my English is bad. Using Google translate)

• Like Like x 4
  2. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

The Game can actually do an International route 180 km 110 miles Perpignan Barcelona LGV Catalonia Languedoc Roussilon. That way S100 can run Marseille St Charles Madrid Atocha services.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

Would love to see some Spanish countryside, but preferebly not from a dedicated high speed line. :)

4. jack travers

jack travers Well-Known Member

Spanish high speed line would be great

5. driverwoods#1787

Even better an International one going to France from Spain LGV Catalonia Languedoc Roussilon
    It's LGV Perpignan Barcelona a part of the freight line is Dual Gauge tracks which is 1.435m track inside a 1.668 m track under 3kv DC. High speed line is 25kv.
    LGV Catalonia Languedoc Roussilon changes LGV Dlc is that S100 run Avignon trips final destination Madrid Atocha from Marseilles St Charles

6. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

No it'd be boring.

7. driverwoods#1787

How about a High Speed Line International and a freight Perpignan Barcelona is the answer you get a S100 TGV Euroduplex Renfe S252 as the locomotives

8. ivanfc

ivanfc New Member

I proposed the same thing years ago but some people unloaded their hate on me

9. eltt007

eltt007 Member

Dgt ignores Spanish customers. The subject has been discussed for years and there has never been any comment or opinion on the matter.

10. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Sadly I don't think DTG have any interest in doing a Spanish route for TSW. I can't even recall seeing any (DLC) ones in TSC for that matter, either.

11. driverwoods#1787

Good point and I wonder DTG has the resources to do LGV CLR Catalonia Languedoc Rousslion Perpignan Barcelona? That way LGV sees the AVE S100 the Marseilles St Charles to Madrid Atocha via Barcelona Sants Figures Vilafant & Perpignan

12. OldVern

Indeed, suspect just not that much of a train sim community in Spain. You had the Ibertrainz people who did some passable stuff for Trainz but that was years ago, back in the TRS2004/2006 era. Certainly not enough to satisfy DTG's likely criteria for judging if a route would be commercially viable. Again, going by Trainz, there are only a handful of Spanish assets on the Download Station, too.

One route I would like to see though, is the Soller Line on Majorca with its inter urban tram and trailer style operation.

13. eltt007

eltt007 Member

The community in Spain is very large. Possibly you do not know, because you are not from the country. We are the head of Europe in high speed. And the Spanish customer is already very angry at the rude ones like you, and DTG that doesn't show the slightest bit of interest.

• Like Like x 1
  14. jack travers

Agree on the last part how is the best country in terms of highspeed not in the game yet !

15. OldVern

A bit heavy on the attitude there, friend. I happen to think a Spanish route would be great in TSW even though it is unlikely to happen. Way to go though, calling people who support your idea, "rude"...

16. eltt007

eltt007 Member

;)

17. driverwoods#1787

Me too and are you fine with Spain being introduced with LGV CLR Barcelona Perpignan? CLR means Catalonia Languedoc Rousslion

18. jack travers

:cool:

19. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Languedoc-Roussillon doesn’t exists anymore since 2016 it’s merged with Midi-Pyrénées to form the Région Occitanie.

20. driverwoods#1787

Thank you for telling me about this so how would the route between Barcelona Sants & Perpignan be abbreviated? My guess it will be LGV Barcelone Région Occitanie LGV CRO recently it means Ligne Grande Vitesse Catalonia Région Occitanie Barcelone Perpignan. Or something else that would be appropriate for the game?

21. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

LGV sounds too french as it’s an international high speed line going to Spain, maybe something like Barcelona Perpignan High Speed International

22. driverwoods#1787

I agree therefore it will be written as BPHSI Barcelona Perpignan High Speed International for the TSW route acronyms as written by DTG Alex. Provided Barcelona Perpignan is made. By the way have you been assigned to run and work on a Gare de Lyon Perpignan Barcelona Sants TGV service or not?

• Like Like x 1
  23. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

Nope maybe later if things change a lot because of the incompetent governance of the region as I’m working for suburban trains. I used to work at Montparnasse but currently I’m on a calm and touristic line