Spanish Routes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by df7mirandes, May 18, 2021.

1. df7mirandes

df7mirandes New Member

It woul be great to have another country in the game, and i think spain has very famous trains and routes like the high speed madrid-zaragoza-Barcelona or Madrid-Irun or something

• Like Like x 4
  2. Renfe cercanias

Renfe cercanias Active Member

I hope they do something from Spain ..... but dtg continue with the same 3 countries .... and they don't realize that with something from Spain the high that would hit the game would be brutal

3. lukereynolds1

lukereynolds1 Well-Known Member

I would love to see the AVE. Spain has a superb high-speed network. Having said that, anything from Spain would please me!

• Like Like x 2
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

There's one route that DTG can do to introduce Spain Perpignan-Barcelona Railway 93 mi 150 km if DTG gets a route length of 150 km. Otherwise shortened to Girona as Perpignan-Girona Railway 25kv 50hz ETCS Vacma. Although the Renfe 252 1.435m gauge has to use 1.66m tracks Dual Gauge 3kv DC ASFA Girona-Figures Vilafant.

5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

driverwoods#1787 Your signature is getting out of hand. It’s 19 lines of text now. That’s far too many and bigger than most people’s posts. Any chance you could trim it down to fewer lines? 5 or 6 lines of text should be enough to fit all of your suggestions on, as they are different colours more than one will fit on a line and still stand out as separate links. There’s no need to link to all your threads. Imagine if everyone did that, the mess the forum would look.

• Like Like x 2
  6. supersimfan#2303

supersimfan#2303 Well-Known Member

I think the L Hospitalet de Loberegrat to blanes would be good because the scenery is awesome and I’d love to drive trains along the beach btw I’m sorry if I can’t spell that right because I’m trying to spell it off the top of my head and I’m not to familiar with Spanish place names but I think I’ve spelt it a little bit right

• Like Like x 1
  7. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Ok then and back to the topic Perpignan Girona Railway will offer High Speed Line play and Dual Gauge operations with Renfe 252 1.435m gauge locomotives to Perpignan Le Soler