PC Spg Ac4400cw Ditch Lights & Bells

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Suryaaji#2369, May 26, 2022.

1. Suryaaji#2369

Suryaaji#2369 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone !
    Just recently, after spending months on other DLC's, i revisited the Sand Patch Grade route. It is still lovely route with beautiful scenery.

But there's something that bothered me, especially with the AC4400CW loco. For some reason, the ditch lights on AC4400CW are no longer flashing when i press the horn. And even worse, the loco bells doesn't ring automatically either when i press the locomotive's horn.

I remember the first time i got the free copy of TSW2 from Epic, the AC4400CW ditch lights & bells works automatically as you press the horn as intended back then, and now it stopped working.

Is there anyone who experienced the same thing? Cheers.

2. thundakid23

thundakid23 Member

the rear lights dont work on it either when you swith them on and in a multi lash up they don't work it should be fixed

3. Calidore266

Calidore266 Well-Known Member

The GP38-2 and SD40-2 bells still automatically ring when the horn is sounded. Is it possible that the AC4400CW not ringing is the fix, as it wasn't supposed to? I don't know the IRL there.

4. Suryaaji#2369

Suryaaji#2369 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure beside Union Pacific, every other Class 1 Railroad in the US implemented automatic bell ringing & flashing ditchlight on their roaster.
    I actually remember that Cane Creek Branch AC4400CW got the flashing ditchlight at the release, but on the launch stream, Mr. Peddlesden aknowladge that UP not implemented flashing ditchlight. Shortly after, the CCB AC4400CW got their flashing ditchlight updated and no longer flashing. Perhaps, somewhat this update also impacted the perfectly fine SPG AC4400CW?