PlayStation Starting Journeys On Foot

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by phillip.good, Sep 11, 2021.

1. phillip.good

phillip.good Well-Known Member

I unintentionally conducted an experiment last night.

I wanted to start my journey on foot in riesa Dresden and started at Grossheim - the circle button refused to work for sifa and I came to a grinding halt 3 times before I got annoyed and quit. So, I decided to spend my remaining time on sand patch so booted that up on foot and walked from the Cumberland turntable to the yard where there was a pair of sd40s and an intermodal waiting for the 1605 service, i climbed aboard. At 1605 the light went green and, despite having set up correctly, no power…. Not a glimmer….. I quit out and went back in, choosing the sd40 at 1605 in timetable and it worked fine…. Hmmmmm…. I am suspicious of coincidence…. Finally, now with only an hour left spare before the wife returned, I opted for something peaceful and went for starting on foot at bishops Lyddiard at 1510. There was a class 33 waiting so I climbed aboard and before departure looked at the map…. There were 2 services stuck; one at Williton on the red light by the sheds and a second across the points at minehead, neither moved and when I drove the service I inevitably got stuck approaching williton. Again, I went back to the 1515 in timetable service picked the 33 and, hey presto, no stuck trains….in fact different services at different stations present…. Very odd

I gues my long winded point is this. Are a number of the technical issues and bugs related to how you spawn on foot/ in train?