Station Announcements

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lokomotiv, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Lokomotiv

Lokomotiv Active Member

I'd love to hear station announcements in TSW as they would increase the level of immersion and help with situational awareness. Here's some real-life German announcement reference @11:00 has a good example of the next stop, optional information, and exit side announcements:

Announcement Summary
    1. After leaving the station announce the next stop: Nächster Halt: Donnersbergerbrücke
    2. Continue announcement with information about connecting routes, if applicable

Repeat above announcements in English: Next Stop: Donnersbergerbrücke...

3. Before arriving at next stop announce the exit side: Bitte links aussteigen.

Repeat announcement in English: Please exit train on the left.

• Like Like x 5
  2. stijn.claessens

stijn.claessens Well-Known Member

Is it my imagination or did the LGV mediteranée for train simulator clasic have announcements in the TGV?

3. gwrfan#3416

gwrfan#3416 Well-Known Member

I think they have some on southeastern highspeed as I remember once hearing an annocement for an train that was about to arrive. I believe the station was Startford international but I could be wrong.

4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

In real life platform announcements is done by Simone Herault. For the German trains dostos 612 425 & 422 Ingo Ruff. In the case of DB Baureihe 423 it needs two versions Köln Ingo Ruff München S-Bahn Helga Bayertz. Ruhr Sieg Nord 2022 DB BR1429 427 & 429 Helga Bayertz while DB Baureihe 147 IC2 IC34 Ingo Ruff

• Helpful Helpful x 1