Still Broken Achievements

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by demonmech, Feb 13, 2019.

1. demonmech

demonmech New Member

2. BlackDragon RU

BlackDragon RU New Member

I think they just can't fix this. Relax.

3. Ross NCC1701

Ross NCC1701 Member

Indeed, these are the only 3 that are not fixed. They are aware of the issue, but I have not yet seen any confirmation that these ones are fixed, though others have been fixed. I feel sure that it can't be too difficult to fix these ones but, if it is difficult, then perhaps the achievements could be changed/replaced/removed rather than leaving them unobtainable.

4. GMAN001

GMAN001 Member

I can't get the 'Acknowledge 500 Sifa Alarms' achievement.

I just figured out how to actually enable the Sifa Alarm system due to messing around in the drivers cab. But acknowledging the alarm doesn't add towards the achievement. I think that's another broken one.

5. GregOuz

GregOuz Member

This one i got it!

6. Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy Member

7. Ross NCC1701

Ross NCC1701 Member

Well, I contacted support and they are just not very helpful. I was told yet again to check the website for the updates made. I replied again saying that we would just like to know whether these achievements would ever be fixed. And now support does not even answer me.

I have completed all services as well, and twice on the WSR with a new profile. NONE of the 3 achievements will unlock for me.

I think that the only way to get this bug repaired is for many more of us to complain to Dovetail. Honestly, as a software engineer I know how easy it should be - all the variables are known and it is a very simple test to make when the game is loaded or a map is loaded.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

Class 45: Revv'd up: Complete the Diesel Locomotives Introduction tutorial achievement is still broken on the Northern Trans-Pennine DLC, has been since it launched earlier this year.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Correct Ross. I have been reporting these things over and over. That patches so far haven’t contained any fixes for these and a target date to resolve at least would be nice

• Like Like x 1
  10. MadEdders

MadEdders Active Member

Have you tried doing it on a new in game profile? Happened to me on the PS4 with my original one where it didn't unlock but the new one did.

• Like Like x 1
  11. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

I had a problem with this trophy on PS4 (yes, I am writing here, six months after your original post....), but yesterday (September 2019), I applied a workaround, and it came through very quickly.

I don't know if you are still having this issue, but you could try this PS4 fix:
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...-workaround-tested-and-fixes-proposals.18340/

It does require you to switch off the internet though, and I don't know if you can do this with XBox and TSW. Good luck...!