1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still Broken Achievements

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by demonmech, Feb 13, 2019.

1. demonmech

demonmech New Member

2. BlackDragon RU

BlackDragon RU New Member

I think they just can't fix this. Relax.

3. Ross NCC1701

Ross NCC1701 New Member

Indeed, these are the only 3 that are not fixed. They are aware of the issue, but I have not yet seen any confirmation that these ones are fixed, though others have been fixed. I feel sure that it can't be too difficult to fix these ones but, if it is difficult, then perhaps the achievements could be changed/replaced/removed rather than leaving them unobtainable.

4. GMAN001

GMAN001 Member

I can't get the 'Acknowledge 500 Sifa Alarms' achievement.

I just figured out how to actually enable the Sifa Alarm system due to messing around in the drivers cab. But acknowledging the alarm doesn't add towards the achievement. I think that's another broken one.

5. GregOuz

GregOuz New Member

This one i got it!

6. Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy Member

7. Ross NCC1701

Ross NCC1701 New Member

Well, I contacted support and they are just not very helpful. I was told yet again to check the website for the updates made. I replied again saying that we would just like to know whether these achievements would ever be fixed. And now support does not even answer me.

I have completed all services as well, and twice on the WSR with a new profile. NONE of the 3 achievements will unlock for me.

I think that the only way to get this bug repaired is for many more of us to complain to Dovetail. Honestly, as a software engineer I know how easy it should be - all the variables are known and it is a very simple test to make when the game is loaded or a map is loaded.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Member

Class 45: Revv'd up: Complete the Diesel Locomotives Introduction tutorial achievement is still broken on the Northern Trans-Pennine DLC, has been since it launched earlier this year.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  9. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Correct Ross. I have been reporting these things over and over. That patches so far haven’t contained any fixes for these and a target date to resolve at least would be nice

10. MadEdders

MadEdders Member

Have you tried doing it on a new in game profile? Happened to me on the PS4 with my original one where it didn't unlock but the new one did.

• Like Like x 1
  11. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

I had a problem with this trophy on PS4 (yes, I am writing here, six months after your original post....), but yesterday (September 2019), I applied a workaround, and it came through very quickly.

I don't know if you are still having this issue, but you could try this PS4 fix:
    https://forums.dovetailgames.com/th...-workaround-tested-and-fixes-proposals.18340/

It does require you to switch off the internet though, and I don't know if you can do this with XBox and TSW. Good luck...!