PC Stopping Precision Not Variably Enough

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by sinmale, Sep 11, 2021.

1. sinmale

sinmale New Member

Why is it that when i take freight services in from Riesa to Dresden, that i have to stop on point.
    normally you have a biger variably with that.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Stephen Crofts

Stephen Crofts Well-Known Member

Passenger stops are for the whole length.
    Its very unfortunate but stopping for freight is a game of inching up to the stop point, if like me you cautiously apply too much brake.
    Could do with being a 20m or so stopping zone, I can rarely stop 400+ tonnes on a penny.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

There is no consistency and this one is similar to Clinchfield. Somehow you have to be literally on the marker.

In MSB sometimes you need to stop like a passenger train with the colored marker (so you can stop anywhere on it but the score drops), while in HMA you can stop about 8m short of the marker and it still counts.

4. Monder

Monder Well-Known Member

The freight trains often get point stops, this one is different, it IS a point stop, but has the stop marker that should give you a lot of freedom. Essentially the game shows one, demands the other. I have encountered it today as well on a Riesa-Dresden freight.