Store Bug On Ps4?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Mitch0408, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Mitch0408

Mitch0408 New Member

Hey all

I've noticed whenever I go over to the store In game on ps4 it comes up on screen "there is no content. It might nos be for sale yet, or it might no longer be for sale."
    I first noticed this a week ago and thought to myself the store server may just be down or something but a week later it's still the same, anyone else had this issue and/or know of a fix?

2. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

I see this all the time in TSW, if I accidentally stray onto the DTG store icon, but that's because I always have my internet switched off when running TSW. But it can also happen, rarely and briefly, when they change the listings on Playstation Store.

You can usually see all available DLC for TSW by scrolling down from the main TSW icon on the PS4 XMB menu - although please note that as I write this that the SFJ Baby Bullet DLC is still not associated with the TSW game, so if you want that one then you will have to search for it via the PS4 Store.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TrainSim-Dmitri

TrainSim-Dmitri Well-Known Member

Thanks, I escalated this with the relevant team and they will look into this.

Dmitri

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had the same after the Baby Bullet update too. It'll sort itself out soon enough.