Stuck On Great Western Express

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by e33ey80, Oct 11, 2021.

1. e33ey80

e33ey80 Member

I have great western railway down the line won't go past. the red at start pleased fix it asap

2. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Hi e33ey80 welcome to the forum. I've edited your topic title so it's a little more descriptive of the problem you're experiencing. In this case you haven't given enough information for anyone to be able to help. Listing the service or scenario you're running, the platform you're running on and whether it happens every time you try the same thing is really helpful to us in tracking down a problem.

(Moving to tech reports forum)

• Like Like x 1
  3. AGoodJudge

AGoodJudge Active Member

There's a thread about this already. The problem is the "Down the Line" scenario. In the scenario you start at Paddington and can choose one of three trains, which go to Reading, Slough, and Hayes and Harlington respectively. It used to work fine, but now the last two of these trains no longer have routes set for them and have permanent red signals. The only driveable train is the Reading one. I'm on PS4 too, but in the other thread there were PC users with the same problem.

4. e33ey80

e33ey80 Member

I am running on ps4 and some other routes has red light trouble

5. phillipa#1949

phillipa#1949 Active Member

GWR PS5 verion Red Light not Clearing @ Paddington applies to all three service players route is not Highlighted on the Map Scenario Down

Flickering white back-ground light & ongoing beeping sound heard through-out the game

Aggregate Industries Scenario location Action Upper Goods Yard Automatic point s plays path on map (the highlighted blue path disappears & turns red 2/ Signal lights placed over Junction levers (Action Upper Goods Yard)

Cathcart Circle introduction Crash out with loss of Sound & a Flashing Speed monitor (training Module )