Suggestion For Class 156 And Apt Be In Tsw2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tom19721997, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Tom19721997

Tom19721997 Member

Im just making this thread to see if anyone else like me would love to see the intercity APT and class 156 in train sim world hopefully soon espcially the APT i dont know how difficult it would be to do especially cause it tilts in the corners but dovetail have made APT for train sim classic so i hope can be done cause i think be amazing and the class 156 as a diesel loco and something been on British lines for long long time now and my all time fave train i will admit it would be awesome see it on a route at somepoint if anyone else agrees comment back maybe dovetail will look at least at it

2. Jo_Kim

Jo_Kim Well-Known Member

Well the APT never left the prototype phase. Therefore I think there are many other trains that deserve to be added to the game before it. In addition to that the APT would need support for tilting trains which is not in the game yet.

3. jamesaw1

jamesaw1 New Member

Doesn't the ICE / BR406 I believe tilt or is that just superelevation

4. Jo_Kim

Jo_Kim Well-Known Member

The ICE T (BR 411/415) tilts. Due to its similar design to the ICE 3 family they are often confused. The ICE 3 is the fastest ICE train with a max. speed of 330km/h and is used on the Köln-Rhein/Main line, on the VDE 8 and on international lines to Bruxelles, Amsterdam, and Paris. The ICE T is the slowest of all ICE trains (230km/h) but is designed to run on classic lines, especially in South Germany and Austria.

By the way: In Germany all rail tracks have superelevation.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021